Sunday, October 10, 2010

Age Doesn't Matter

I saw pictures of my long lost friend back in my third year high school. I noticed that this friend is with some adult person. The shine in my friend's eyes is telling me that my friend is really in love with this person.

This only proves that age doesn't matter when it comes to love or being in a relationship. We really have our own choice and sometimes, we go along the way with the track of our destiny.

I never had a relationship with a girl who is younger than me... all them is older than me.

I expected them to be more mature than I am in handling our relationships, but my expectations do nothing except to hurt me. :) They are mature, yes they are but not in all things. Same goes for me, I know I intend to be very childish at some stuff but I know my limitations.

We all tend to become a child when we got hurt and cry. I am like a child now, amazed with every love story of other people I know because I was hurt with my own.

People may come to think that age defines MATURITY, but I tell you, it is LEARNING from our experiences that is actually makes our maturity reach the top. UNDERSTANDING can't be based from age, it is based from the openness of the mind. TRUST doesn't develop as age grows older, in fact it is developed from the time we were born up to at a certain level in our babyhood (Trust vs. MisTrust) :) HOPE is not gone when people are old, until the end of our very own breath, we are hoping that we are able to leave a legacy for the next generation. FAITH is develop through out the years, some may have it at a very young age and lost it as that person grew up, some may gain faith at a very "late" age, well nothing is late when it comes to having one's faith.

LOVE is available to everyone who believes in it. If you don't believe in it. LOVE is still there no matter how young or old are you. ♥ Spread LOVE. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment