Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finally, I am in love

This is actually God's plan in finding my perfect match...

Lord, I am about to be ready to commit again if ever I fall in love again with someone else... Could I take her anytime I want? I have prayed for her for quite some time now.

But the Lord answered me. "No, not until you are satisfied , fulfilled and content with being loved by me alone. You need to give yourself totally unreserved to me because in me your satisfaction is to be found. And when you learn to commit yourself to me alone, only then is the right time for you to be capable of perfect human relationship that I have planned for you long before you thought of it."

Finding satisfaction with oneself requires a lot of things... it is never easy, as a human being, to be contented with what is life has to offer at the present. Lord, please teach me the language of true contentment so I can understand the true language of True Love.

"You will never be united with another until you are united with me. You will never learn to speak and understand the true language of love until you hear me speak it. You will never learn how it is to love and be loved until you feel the tender touch of my Unconditional LOVE."

With this, I want to thank you Lord for opening my mind and for giving me a teachable heart to learn how to plan for my future...

But the Lord answered, "I want you to stop planning. Stop wishing and allow me to step in and give you the most surprising and exciting plan that you can imagine. You are my child. I want you to have the best. Please allow me to bring it to you. Fix your eyes on me and expect the greatest things as you watch."

I understand my dear Lord, with you I will not be forsaken. Teach me to trust in you with all of my heart and lean not on my own understanding. As a Christian, I Am Nothing without CHRIST. I know you have beautiful plans for my life.

"Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I AM. Learn all the things I tell you and be patient. Just wait. Don't be anxious. Do not worry. Don't look around and feel at the things others may have got. Yours will be different because I LOVE YOU."

"Don't look at things you think you want. They may not be the things I want for you. Look up straight at me because you might miss what I want to show you. And then, when you're ready... I'll surprise you with a lover far more wonderful than what you would ever dream of. But I won't let you have her until you are ready and the one I prepared for you is ready, until you are both satisfied exclusively with me and the LIFE I have prepared for you. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment